Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

2NE1 Falling in Love - CL Inspired Look


Hello lovelies!

I'm still on a 2NE1 Falling in Love roll here, please bear with me. I'm having too much fun to stop. XD

This time, I tried creating CL's signature eyeliner and huge cat eyed lashes from the Falling In Love MV.

I was too hard to pass up experimenting with eyeliner and huge eyelashes!



CL has on her signature bold eyeliner with thick fluttery eyelashes that's really thick at the outer corners. Her lips are then enhanced with the perfect nude lips.

Achieving her eyeliner look was super easy. All I did was fill my entire double eyelid with eyeliner and winged the hell outta the ends, hence giving me a mono-lid look. It was my first time going crazy with eyeliner, and I really liked it!

As for lashes, I have on a pair of normal mid length lash on the entire lid and... here's the best part... 3 pairs of demi lashes at the outer corner to get a dramatic cat eyed lashes. I probably could get away with just 1 pair of really thick demi lashes, but I didn't have any so layering was my only option.





I have always been a huge fan of CL's signature eye look (I MUST meet her makeup artist!!) when it first appeared. It was like, her MUA suddenly discovered all the answers to life and found the perfect way to enhance CL's eyes.

If you followed CL since her Lollipop days, boy was it obvious that her eyeliner style did not do her justice.

Well, I've learnt finding the right makeup could really make a difference in your look. If you can't rock nude lips, don't force it. If you can't rock the cat eyes, don't force it.


Would you rock such dramatic eyeliner?

What's your eyeliner routine?

Cheers and peace out Blackjacks!

2NE1 yo!

♡ ♡ 

M.May

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar