Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beauty Wishlist

 
There are so many beauty products that other bloggers rave about so much it makes me want to purchase them too. Today I have compiled a list of all the items I lust for!

MAC lipstick - Velvet Teddy
There are many shades of MAC lipstick I would love to own, but if you are also a blogger you've probably already heard of Velvet Teddy. It's the perfect brown toned nude that every blogger that owns it raves about - and it's more brown toned it's very different to anything I own.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
The makeup brand NYX has recently launched in some Boots stores in the UK with great prices and lots of good reviews from bloggers. There are a few products I would love to try from the brand, one of these being their Soft Matte Lip Creams. I've heard so many good reviews and they sound different so I would really like to try one.

Soap And Glory Supercat Eyeliner
I am a total newbie to all things eyeliner, so I would love to try Soap and Glory's Supercat liner because I've heard it's really easy to use. At £6.00 I've heard it's very good for the price so I would love to see what it's like!

MAC Lip Pencil
Recently I have been loving using my Maybelline lip pencil a lot, so I would love to try a MAC one because I have heard such good things about them.

L'Oreal Infalible Sculpt Contour Palette
I have never tried a contour palette but L'Oreal's from their Infalible Sculpt range has received some amazing reviews, as has Rimmel's Sculpting Palette. I would love to try one of these!

Benefit High Beam highlighter
I own a small version of this in a set which is running out so I would love to purchase the full sized version. It's a liquid highlighter and the brush applicator makes it so easy to apply!
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
Alternatively, instead of Benefit's High Beam I would love to try The Balm's Mary Lou Manizer. Anyone who owns it has said it's their favourite ever highlighter so I would love to see what all the fuss is about!

Have you tried any of these products? I would love to hear your recommendations of what I could add to my wishlist! What beauty products would you love to try?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar