Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

July Favourites.




Puretopia Body Polish
When I purchased this I didn't expect much, but boy oh boy! 
 It has a generous amount of grains to scrub thoroughly to polish 
and clean the skin without being harsh, it smells like cola mixed with citrus. 
No animal testing, synthetic fragrances, parabens, 
sulfate cleansers, artificial colours, DEA, TEA or silicones 
as well as being an Australian made and owned company and affordable.. 
By far my fave to body scrub to date!

NYX 10 Color Eye Shadow Palette (Caviar & Bubbles/Champagne & Caviar)
I've reaching for this palette so much lately, 
I love it more than I did when I first purchased it! 
It's a great everyday neutral palette, very pigmented, 
great range of colours - lots of champagne shimmers 
and satin's and few but enough light and dark mattes. 

NARS Blush (Douceur)
Gorgeous dusty cool toned light pink (almost brown) in the pan, 
but it gives me a natural flush of colour on the cheeks! 
Nothing like I thought it would be 
(matter of fact, I didn't think it would even show up on my NC40 skin), 
but it is an amazing neutral blush that would suit fair to tan skin - 
it has quickly become one of my favourites.

BOE Matte Lip Cream (31 Nude)
I have been keeping this in my bag, great for on the go 
and I love how it just goes with everything. 
It's a brown based nude which doesn't wash me out. 
I will state though that these are not matte at all.. 
I would say it's more of a liquid lipstick not glossy but it does have a sheen to it. 
It's affordable ($2!), pigmented, light weight and moisturising on the lips.

Maybelline FIT me Foundation
I have been loving this for a day time foundation. 
As you might know I love dewy finishes and this has a really natural finish! 
It's a really nice consistency which blends into my skin amazingly 
and has light to medium coverage that can be built up, also contains SPF.

ELF Mineral Booster (Corrective Yellow)
I've always lusted over Ben Nye's banana powder, 
but honestly I didn't want to spend to much on something 
I didn't know if I would love or not, 
so that's when I purchased this as a cheaper alternative. 
I have been loving this to set my under eye concealer, 
highlight and/or areas prone to oil! 
It's really fine, controls the oil, feels so smooth on 
and a little goes a long way.. I don't know how I lived without it!

Maybelline Great Lash - Lots of Lashes - Mascara
One of the first mascaras I've ever purchased as a teen and still loving it. 
As much as I love the formula, what I love the most is the applicator. 
It's funny looking but it combs my lashes really nicely and evenly 
it does an great job getting into little nooks and my lower lashes.

Subtle Energies Saffron and Frankincense Facial Scrub*
It's so hard for me to abide by the instructions of using this 2-3 times a week.. 
Because I want to use everytime I go in the shower haha! 
Yes, I love it that much.. A really great face exfoliator to rid of dead skin cells, 
while it purifies and polishes your skin. 
It's free of nasty ingredients and Australian owned and made! 
Read my review here.

Thursday Plantation Macadamia Oil
I've been using this as a night time moisturizer 
and have been loving how it makes my skin feel in the morning, 
really plump and soft. I was worried it would just sit on top of my skin 
and feel greasy, but you do have to blot after applying it (which helps). 
It absorbs well and is a great natural alternative to moisturizer, 
especially with so many benefits beside providing moisture to dry skin, 
such as anti-aging and helping with sun damage.

Subtle Energies Wild Kashmir Hand Lotion*
I received a sample of this and have been using this for a couple of days 
and it's worked wonders for my dry hands. As well as the winter drying my skin out, 
I work in hospitality and I tend to over wash my hands a lot 
and this has been really great. It has a nice earthy but sweet scent 
and is a thin consistency so no greasy hands :)

L'oreal Youth Code Pore Perfector
My go-to primer this month.. 
This reminds me of Benefits porefessional (colour and smell), 
although the consistency of it is much more lightweight and thinner 
which I prefer as it is easier to blend into my skin and pores. 
Although, no where does this say it is a primer, 
so I can't really compare it to porefessional in terms of 
making your makeup last longer.. 
But it does smooth out my skin.
  
Eye of Horus Goddess Smokey Eye Pencil* 
This is a HG product for me, it's very pigmented, waterproof, smudge-proof - 
therefore long lasting and doesn't irritate my eyes.. 
Need I say more? My review for it is here.

Victoria's Secret Body Mist (Beauty Rush - Candy Baby)
Been keeping this in my handbag/gym bag this month 
as it's great for on the go (plastic bottle). 
Really though, it smells like vanilla and spun sugar! Love.


What have you been loving this month?




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar