Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My HG makeup products (and a 20% discount on some products!)


My HG makeup products plus 20% discount


Because last week's post on my HG skincare products went down so well with so many of you (post here if you missed it), it got me thinking about makeup and which products would be the first I'd replace if my complete collection disappeared! This actually happened to one of my friends whose bag was stolen from her hand by a cyclist as she waited on the street for a building to open. She said she was more traumatised by the fact that she'd have to replace all of her makeup than everything else in her overnight bag (including her wallet/bank cards/phone etc!). I think it'd be a nightmare because there's no way on earth I could replace it all (unless I won the lotto), so this was a very tricky post for me. But here are my ultimate favourites/most repurchased/first to be repurchased products. If I have a discount code for any of them, I'll include it too! None of these products were gifted to me.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar