Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Unholier Than Thou

If you don't get out into the world much, you may think that I am the only person who has a seemingly unholy interest in Neil LaBute. But FMD has just alerted me to existence of a one-act play called Killing Neil LaBute, written by Philadelphian David Robson, who, apparently, is unholier than I am.

The play just closed this weekend at Grande Olde Players Company in Omaha, Nebraska, which makes me see Nebraska in a whole new light. The theater company has the crappiest-looking website this side of a 14-year-old Filipino girl's MySpace page, but I guess they deserve some props for mounting such a titillatingly titled play, especially because their regular mission is to be "a community theatre for older adults and those who like to work with older generations." (I'm not knocking senior theater, but does Harvey really deserve all those productions?)

I'm going to contact David Robson to see if he'll let me read his script, and, if he doesn't, I'm going to write a one-act called Killing David Robson. I need more enemies anyway.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar