Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LUSH haul

IMG_4734
IMG_4748
IMG_4769

Some new LUSH stuff!

I have never been the biggest Lush fan. I don't own every body butter and bath bomb going, and originally never got the fascination and near-on obsession for all their products. How things have changed! I now find myself visiting Lush more and more, lured in by the powdery-sweet smell and the mountains of bath bombs. My latest purchase includes a soap and selection of face and hair masks in the hope to keep my hair nourished and skin blemish-free as the seasons start to shift. I picked up Mask of Magnaminty partly solely because Sammi mentioned it in a recent blog post and it sounded right up my street. It smells minty-fresh and works as a great exfoliator and skin-stimulator to give you fresh, glowing skin in an instant. The other mask I purchased was the H'Suan Wen Hua hair moisturiser and I am just praying it works better than it smells! This seems like a good, all-rounder hair mask that will improve the condition, lustre and shine of your hair. I am particularly excited for my pamper night so I can give this a whirl. And I couldn't leave Lush without picking up a new soap and quickly navigated towards the prettiest pile of soaps in sight - Angel's Delight which is a delicious mix of fruity and sweet scents, not forgetting a sprinkling of sparkle. Well it wouldn't be a Lush product without a little bit of glitter!

More in depth reviews to follow, but tell me if you been loving Lush recently or have tried any of the above products yourself?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar