Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MeMeMe Beat The Blues Moonbeam Highlighters

Hello Lovelies!
As I've said before, I'm not the best at highlighting but I do think this is because I haven't found the right highlighter for me yet. I recently picked up the MeMeMe highlighter because I've read so many good reviews on it. And I also thought it was a more affordable version of Benefits high beam which I was seriously considering but at €25 a pop it was going to be an expensive investment! 


I bought this little beauty in Superdrug for under £6. The packaging is extremely similar to Benefits High Beam..and apparently the product itself is an exact dupe! They also have a dupe for the Sun Beam by Benefit but I much prefer this one.



I think this is such an amazing product and has really gotten me into highlighting. I like to put a little bit on my brow-bone, the tops of my cheeks and a tiny bit on my cupids bow. 
The other good thing about this product is that it will last me ages because a little goes along way!

X

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar