Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Now I'm ready to rock Boyfriend Blazer!

hey lovelies,
I eventually determined the ideal boyfriend blazer and i could not wait to any extent further to share it with you ppl!!!!!
My friend got it for me and i am like first rate duper satisfied!!
It fits flawlessly,hugs the proper curves and looks genuinely sexy :)

I especially like the fact that it's no longer a simple black blazer however a totally one-of-a-kind one.and i sincerely just like the layout pattern, the horizontal black and white stripes....makes it even more stylish...:)



i might look a lil obsessed with my hair in few pix however it truly is simplest because i am!
i have again began the usage of Kaya Hair fitness Gel and now I cannot don't forget the cause why i was doing away with buying a brand new bottle when I ran out of the 1st one...It makes my hair so soft and silky, I preserve touching my hair all day...lol!



On my Face - 
- L'Oreal Gentle Mineral Makeup SPF 19 Foundation
- ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in "Glow"
- L'Oreal Soft - Focus Mineral Finish

On my Eyes:-
- ELF Lash and Brow Gel
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner
- Lancome Definicils Waterproof Mascara
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Waterproof Mascara

On my Lips:-
- Maybelline Lipstick in "Bronze Orange"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar