Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Frequently Assed Questions: The Official Drake Bell Post


[Frequently Assed Questions is a new occasional feature written expressly for first-time readers. You see, a chunk of this blog's traffic comes from people who accidentally stumble onto it after doing a search on Google. Usually, they don't find what they're looking for. But I want them to. I really do. So I will be posting the actual keywords that people typed which eventually led them here, and I will then respond to them to the best of my ability.]

Hi, new readers, you have found this blog because you typed one of the following sets of keywords into Google:

* drake bell's cock
* drake bells cock
* drake bell cock
* drake bell cock pics
* drake bell penis
* drake bell's penis
* drake bell pictures of his dick
* drake bell crotch
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar