Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Recipe

 Okay, here is the recipe for Seven Layer Cookie Bar. My recipe for Go Go Bars is similar. 

Go Go bars only had graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, Eagle Brand Sweetened Milk (whole can), and unsweetened coconut. Someone gave me this recipe over the phone in the 70s. Or, maybe I coipied it from a magazine.

It might have had butter, but I don't remember that. I know it did not have nuts or butterscotch chips. That could have been what was preferred by me or mine. 

I cannot find unsweetened coconut anywhere. I might just order it from Amazon. I might have to buy a coconut and grate it myself. Have you ever had freshly grated coconut? My mother grated all the coconut we ever used. We got to nibble chunks of coconut and drink the milk. I read that someone on the internet said to pour the milk out. What? 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar