Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

White and Cozy


I'm not an all white decorator. But I love it and probably use more white than the average person.




And I'm attracted to collecting a lot of white things.



I get energized seeing a lot of white together. It's sort of the visual equivalent of caffeine for me.




Especially white linens, and luckily I always have some around in every shade. Hand crocheted lace especially gets me going.





I'm loving white ironstone more all the time.





And my new tea leaf platters were just begging to be included.






As was this wood pedestal which is new to the premises.





My excitement is also generated by all the textures of white.... 





French white, vanilla, off white--the warmer tones are my winter whites. I find them downright cozy.




Hope you're all tucked up nice and snug for White Wednesday!
Ciao! for now!

Jacqueline


I'm linked to the fun at Kathleen's Faded Charm for White Wednesday
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar