Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dreadtober - 40k Skaven Dragoon, Complete!

Well, I really wasn't expecting this to be my first proper update. I had planned to do more work in progress shots, but I kept thinking "I'll keep painting and take a picture tomorrow". At some point, I realised that I was too close to finishing, and that I might as well just get it done and do one final post.

Anyway, here it is; the final product of my labours:

I've painted it up to match the rest of my 40k Skaven, so I went with the same teal/blue colour. It was pretty challenging in the end, as it is quite a big thing with a lot of details. I was quite inspired by the conversion though, so that helped. As usual, I started flagging towards the end, but somehow made it to the finish line without getting too distracted by all the Chaos that I've been working on.

I could probably go on and on about this thing, but I figure pictures are probably more interesting than my rambling, so here you go:





Well, that finishes my entry for Dradtober. See you all again next year!

Don't forget to check everyone's progress on the Dreadtober Blog: http://dreadtober.blogspot.com/

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar