1) So deflated by my inability to get the space ships supplement together as quickly as I hoped, I took a different tack. I am 90% sure that Aliens & Androids will come out this weekend.
2) While writing, I thought about adjusting damage and HP in Rogue Space more towards the Roguish RPG model. It's simple and does not break anything, it just adds random damage and a wee more to HP determination. The question is should I provide it or just leave well enough alone?
3) The future-after A&A, and Star Ships, I thought about doing some setting splat books using the system. Any interest?
2) While writing, I thought about adjusting damage and HP in Rogue Space more towards the Roguish RPG model. It's simple and does not break anything, it just adds random damage and a wee more to HP determination. The question is should I provide it or just leave well enough alone?
3) The future-after A&A, and Star Ships, I thought about doing some setting splat books using the system. Any interest?
0 Yorumlar