Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2)





It's Monday! What are you Reading? is a weekly meme held by Book Journey!  I haven't participated since May, so I think it's about time!

-------------------------------------------------------------------







This week I've been reading White Oleander by Janet Fitch.  It's amazing!  I loved the movie, one of my favorites, and the book is even better!  I can't stop reading it!  Can't wait to do the review for it!


















I've also started re-reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins for a book club.  I can't wait to get through it so I can start Catching Fire and Mockingjay!!







--------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish you all Happy Reading!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar